This is a biggest question in our mind that yoga or gym which is better
Some people go to yoga class; some people go to gym and some taking advantage of both. Honestly speaking, we cannot compare the benefits of these two.
If we talk about gym or resistance training, it has some different advantages. Some advantages of doing gym or resistance training are include
Benefits of gym/weight training/resistance training
- Increase muscle mass
- Maintain your metabolic rate
- Increase bone mineral density
- Strengthen your muscles and joints
- Reduce the chances of osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease by decreasing fat percentage
What is yoga?
Yoga means addition. Yoga is a way to connect your inner soul to your body. More you do yoga more you can easily connect with your body and you can listen to your own body. Yoga is a way to identify yourself to improve your identity, to improve what you are and who you are and to purify your mind, body and soul.
Benefits of doing yoga:
- It keeping your body and mind calm
- It gives relaxation to your mind and body
- Improve flexibility and mobility
- Reduces the chances of injury
- Reduces the chances of heart disease and lungs related disease
- Sharpen your mind
- Increases the productive power of body
- Restrict your age and you look more younger
There are many more advantages of doing yoga which we are not describing here. Bottom line Yoga and gym both are equal. Both have their own benefits. Yoga keeps you strong internally while doing gym keeps you strong externally. Yoga keeps your mind calm and increases the productivity and power of your body. It is always better to mix up these both and start taking the full advantages of both.